Dr. Kimberly Dennis is the Medical Director at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello It’s All in the Journey Readers

Thank you for coming to check out my blog and welcome! Due to the overwhelming support and attention to my Food Fight columns in It’s All in the Journey, I wanted to have another outlet to quickly and easily respond to feedback I receive from you all, the readers. I wanted to be able to offer additional advice and provide information for people to learn more about eating disorders and substance abuse and how to find help.

Please feel free to leave comments to items I post on here. I hope for this to be an interactive forum for people to engage and ask questions and seek out information. If there is a topic you want more information on, please let me know and we can discuss it here.
I look forward to hearing from all of you and educating along the way.
Please don’t hesitate to email me at DoctorKim@ItsAllInTheJourney.com.
Best,
Dr. Kim

Timberline Knolls

No comments:

Post a Comment